Monday, November 06, 2006

Burger Bytes

Links are now in the sidebar for using RSS feeds for easy-to-use direct updates to your personal pages as My Yahoo! or My AOL. For instance, a My Yahoo! subscriber clicking the Add to My Yahoo! button will add this site to their My Yahoo! page, thus new updates will appear on My Yahoo! That means no need for e-mail!

For those who didn't know, Zip's was dethroned in the 2006 CitySearch contest. Click the City Search link in the sidebar for the news.

New ownership at The Friendly Stop recommends the Mushroom-Swiss burger topped with gravy. They are also aware of smoking concerns, but must wait to see what happens with issues on tomorrow's ballot.

Freddie had lunch at Mike Fink's and noticed someone with a huge burger. Further research indicates $6.95 with lettuce, tomato, and onion on a Kaiser bun. Not sure if fries are included. Let us know if you've tried Mike Fink's burgers.

The Out-of-Town Burger list has expanded. See the September 2005 Archives.

Help the Free Store for the next month: http://www.chunky.com/clickforcans.aspx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home